is the one who stops bouncing the ball off the neighbor’s car when told “Uncle gussa karenge”.
A smart kid is the one who then walks off to his mom’s car and starts bouncing the ball off it.
That’s a 2.5 year old outsmarting me. Folks, this blog is on a 2 week break as we are on vacation. But before I leave, I have to complete this tag by Trish. You know what, this is the first time someone has really tagged me and am so excited about doing it. Here I go …
The first alphabet of my son’s name is ‘V’ – God! this is going to be a tough one
1. What is your(child’s) name: Venkatesh
2. A four Letter Word: Very (this is all I could think of)
3. A boy’s Name: Varun
4. A girl’s Name: Vishakha
5. An occupation: Vet (as in the doc for animals)
6. A color: Violet
7. Something you wear: Vest
8. A food: Veg Noodles (or any thing veg :p)
9. Something found in the bathroom: Vivel soap. (Really can’t think of a common noun)
10. A place: Venice. I’ve taken THE romantic canal ride there. Long before Venky was born
11. A reason for being late: Very sick :p
12. Something you shout: VENKYYYYYYY STOP.
13. A movie title: Vaastav (this was some stupid Sanjay Dutt movie)
14. Something you drink: Vodka (I don’t drink it though).
15. A musical group: Viva. I think these girls had won the Channel V competition and formed a rock band for some time
16. An animal: Vulture. Okey, that’s a bird but belongs to the animal kingdom.
17. A Street name: Visp (I think its one of streets in switzerland Valais region)
18. A type of car: Volvo . Okey that’s a bus. But its really getting tough to think stuff starting with V
19. A song title: Vada raha sanam ….
20. A verb: Vent
Phew. This was not easy.
I’ll tag Bubble’s Mom. Anybody else who wants to do it?